Monday, November 6, 2017

"stART With A Photo" ART Challenge #5

Hello again! Welcome to our Monday "stART With A Photo" challenge #5. I am still plugging along, even though no one else has played along yet! I will not be deterred! haha

So, if you are still reading, why not consider stARTing your week with an art challenge?

This week's inspiration comes from a greeting card a friend sent me. I thought the little girl pictured on the front was pretty, and I have a thing for wells. Is that weird? Anyways-


I was inspired by the colors this week, but also since I haven't felt well lately, I used my Sizzix Framelits Flip-Its die, to create a couple get well cards.



I have been making a lot of cards lately, but remember you can do any project!

Enjoy yourself. Be creative. Share your link in the comments. Please visit some of the other participant's blogs and leave them some love too!

Thanks for playing along!


Until Next Time-
~Shari


1 comment: