Saturday, April 13, 2019

Spring Snow

Hello! I have spent the day outside enjoying today's sunshine and warmer weather, because tomorrow we are expecting 1-2" of snow here in the Chicago suburbs. Sighhhh

I made this "thinking of you card" earlier in the week, and thought I'd share some blue paper to celebrate today's blue skies!


What are you working on today?

Check out this month's stamp of the month set at Close To My Heart (CTMH) only $5 when you spend $50!


Lastly, you should check out the "Made With Love" mini album kit too! There is still enough time to get it, and assemble it for Mother's Day coming up on May 12th. What a beautiful gift of memories for you mother, sister, or friend! Save 25% on the kit right now.



Until Next Time~
Shari

Check me out on Pinterest (@painedcreations) and Instagram (@pained-creations) too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shari! I wanted to pop by to say thanks so much for stopping by my blog and playing along with our Pinkfresh release hop, and for your sweet comment! Love your card, and all the blue! I hope you didn't end up getting too much snow? Sending big crafty hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete