Thursday, May 27, 2021

Dimensional Cards

 I won a package of dimensional folding cards about a year ago (eek, I know that is horrible that I haven't used them until now!) They are so old now, that they no longer make the set I won from Die'sires. 

I have been working on rebuilding my stock of finished cards, after the long and difficult year we all had.


Male Birthday Cards

Do you have trouble find masculine card designs? Not sure why I struggle so much, but usually I feel like they are never quite "manly" enough! 


Anniversary Cards


Sympathy Cards


Thank You Cards




I was still trying to use up some paper scraps, like in my last post. I am thinking it is time to recycle all the smallest pieces, and start over collecting new scraps. What are your thoughts on keep scrap pieces?

Until Next Time
~Shari




No comments:

Post a Comment