Thursday, November 18, 2021

Christmas Cards 2021!

 Hello everyone! I have been working on Christmas cards since Halloween. The couple weeks before that, I was hard at working creating my Halloween costume.


This was our first year doing a wheelchair specific costume, and had to honor my hubby's job as a concrete superintendent. He loves cranes, so I came up with the idea and we all worked to make it happen. Fun trunk-or-treating event at our church made for a great day!


Anyways, I just finished all 110 Christmas cards! I will take the weekend off before tackling the addressing envelopes and figuring weight and postage. How do you make sure your thick cards have enough postage? Leave your tips in the comments!




















Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next Time~
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment