Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Another Color Dare!

 Hello!

Been a few days since I have felt well enough to get into my craft room and create something, but today I decided to tackle another card challenge. This card is my entry into the Color My Heart Color Dare # 452. 

My craft room is large and very stocked, and yet I discovered that finding any light yellow (lemonade) or light blue/teal (glacier) is very difficult! I use a lot of neutral and grungey colors, and not many "pretty" or pastel colors, but I did the best I could!



Hope you will play along, or at least get crafty this week. Show us what you are working on in the comments!


Until Next Time

~Shari

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the angled sentiment layer and how you used our colors on your card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and you have used the colour palette really well. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did a great job on pulling out of your stash the colors required, and love the design layout of your card... very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super design!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheery card.. fantastic.. Thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

    ReplyDelete