Friday, July 9, 2021

Dual Challenges

 I am someone who loves to check things off my to-do list, and sometimes I don't get into my craft room because my list is so long. Recently, I discovered that joining in some challenges, and adding them to my list with the deadline, makes me create more, which IMHO is a good thing!


Here is a card I made today for a baby shower next weekend. I used the colors from two different challenges. One is the MFT Color Challenge #169 where I saw that their 4 colors went well with the other challenge "Crazy 8" option in the Color My Heart Color Dare # 451. So I went with the closest colors I had to play along, and hope you will join us too!

Congratulations Baby Girl Card

Let's see what you are working on this week! I have some more challenges on my to-do list, so keep an eye out for more cards on the way!

Until Next Time
~Shari


7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - adorable baby images. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet baby card, Shari! Nice colors and great texture. Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare #451.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely baby card!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet baby card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete