Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Birthday Wishes

Today's cards are all birthday themed. I tried a couple new things with some of these.
First up, I tried some Gelatos with and without adding water.

Left side is without water. I blended the right card with some water and a paint brush.


These next cards I tried a little to water color, spritz and color in ways I have never done before.
Distress ink with water. Red lines made with distress ink and the side of a pencil.


3 different looks with 3 different techniques. Not a huge fan, but learning!

The next cards are more my normal style.

Wood heart painted and stamped, then I glues the buttons on.

Used some distress ink on my craft mat with a spritz of water, and dragged the doily through it. Staples hold a strip of leftover ribbon on.




Tried using some distress ink on streamers leftover from a party. Sewed the buttons on and edges the flower with the same ink on the sentiment. Glued the little piece of ribbon on under the flower.

Used some different stamps with light colors for the background. Glued a strip of leftover fabric on for the look of ribbon.
That is all for today! A few more days of card samples should have me caught up, and I can try to start some more in depth descriptions for current projects. Thanks for your patience while I figure out this blogging thing!

What are you making today??

Until Next Time~
Shari

No comments: