Saturday, March 23, 2019

Hello Birthday!

I am still creating during National Scrapbook Month, although I am caught up on pictures and scrapbooking, you can never have too many cards!

I am STILL using up scraps (yes, I know I have a real hoarding problem, but how can you throw any little, pretty pieces away!?!) First up is a birthday card using




I had two of these white open-ended envelopes with a window, so I made 2 "Hello" cards, to show through the opening. I will mail these in a vellum envelope, decorating the white sleeve inside, so it shows through in the mail!



The second card is simply a patterned paper background, with a doily and sentiment added. I left the inside blank, so this could be used for any occasion. 



These cards are made using mainly Close To My Heart (CTMH) paper, ink, and stamps. (Some of the paper scraps are old and I don't remember who made them!)

I just started selling CTMH, if you are interested! Check out my shop here. 


CTMH is having some fantastic sales currently! 













What are you working on to celebrate National Scrapbook Month?

Until Next Time~
Shari

No comments: