Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Conglomeration!

We are heading back to Mayo Clinic today, so I thought I'd give you a conglomeration of many occasions! Cards for congratulations, thanks, thinking of you and even get well wishes! While the cards are made for many random events, the common thread is my hoard of scrap bits of paper, and the fact I needed to make a bunch of cards using them.

So, let's take a look-



Congratulations-


Sorry this is blurry!

Closer look at this clean and simple card

I stamped some scraps, die cut flowers and then used a pen to doodle the flower leaves and centers (Left card)

 A few get well and sympathy cards using mostly scrap paper pieces (of which I have WAY too many!!)


Inked edges

Simple card with flowers for sympathy

Backgrounds from paper pieces


Some thank you cards-


Tried my hand at watercolor pencils. I managed to make a bit of a mess!


Bought these mini tags at Goodwill, and soaked them in tea! Found this background design on Pinterest and tried it out. A lot of work, but makes for a pretty card with just cut paper scraps and adhesive.


Lastly, some all occasion/thinking of you cards. I like to have a bunch of these on hand for any immediate card need. Some times I will stamp a sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and add it to the front of a card as the need arises, but mainly just use the notes inside to convey the message needed.



New idea from tea bag cards I saw
That's it for today. Planing to share last year's Mother's and Father's Day cards on Friday. Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next Time~
Shari

No comments: