Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Doodle All the Day

On days when pain levels are high, it is difficult to get much done. If you know me at all, I am not great at just sitting around or at letting myself nap all. So, I started doodling, doing adult coloring books, and crafting to help keep myself moving. This keeps me from falling asleep, and also keeps my mind active instead of concentrating on the pain.

I have watched several drawing videos, and worked through some lessons, but drawing is not a gift of mine. Doodling easier than actually drawing something, is fun, and I enjoy doodling on envelopes and postcards I mail.

Today, I dealt with the pain by using my tablet and stylus instead of paper and pencil. Here is what I came up with-

Maybe I could find someone to improve this design, a graphic designer that I know, perhaps? :) I think it would make a nice t-shirt! A purple one (of course) with white/negative image.

Sorry, but that is all I have for today. Tomorrow I am hoping to make something with the watercolor paper that I used yesterday to wipe up the left over paint.
Hope your day was better than mine! I appreciate your prayers. 

Until Next Time
~Shari

No comments: