Thursday, September 28, 2017

Stuck in A Purple Rut

I have been feeling a little better, and have gotten back into the craft room the last few days. It seems like the color purple manages to work it's way into almost every project! Hmmm...

You might remember this sheet of watercolor paper I used to clean up the paint after a tried pour painting.

Once it was all dried, I made a couple different style cards using the paper.



 Over the weekend, I decided to try painting a flower, on a canvas that had some background paint on it from another project I made for a special order.


This is a 12 x 12" canvas - acrylic painting. 

Today I made a few more cards, and they didn't all have purple in them, but this one did. I was playing with some water and markers for the background. This is definitely an activity I need to practice more!

Hope you are all having a great week!


Until Next Time
~Shari

No comments: