Saturday, September 23, 2017

I Am Grout (Sorry I Couldn't Resist)

It was a rough week! My first infusion on Monday, September 18th, took the wind right out of my sails. Haven't been in my craft room at all, so there hasn't been anything to post.

Last week, we got our window hung up in our living room, and set up a light behind it.


Next, I started worked on the other vintage, farm window I was given. I managed to get all the glass, tiles, ceramic, and rocks glued down. It had plenty of time to dry while I rested this week. The picture still shows the wet, white glue. Don't worry, it dried clear!



Today I got the grout done, and now it just needs a little buffing after it dries more, then we can add a couple of screw hooks and the chain to hang it.

Pictured here back lit from sunlight, no filter on the camera.

"Hillside Path on a Sunny Day"

It will take a couple days to dry and get the finishing touches add.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time-
~Shari

No comments: