Monday, September 11, 2017

Hang Ups

Hello! I have been spending a lot of time on that special project I mentioned last week. I had NO idea that it would be so labor intensive and take forever to dry. Hopefully by the end of the week, it will be hanging on the wall and ready to show!

This post is about hang ups! Picture hang ups, to be precise. haha I have my artwork framed and ready to be put in my living room-

I put the other 3 paintings in our frame so you could visualize how it might look on your wall. All 3 are still available on a first come, first served basis for a donation of $25 or more.

**Please note**Frame is NOT included. Any 9x12 frame will hold this canvas-board, which is slightly thicker than the glass in a standard picture frame. I chose to display it with no glass in the frame, since it is a painting, but you can try it with the glass still in too! 

All you need to do to get one of these paintings, is to leave a comment below and tell me which one you want, and then make a donation on my YouCaring page.



 I thought I'd leave you with a little sneak peek at the stack of Christmas cards I started making over the weekend. I have a couple dozen more to make, so I am off to the craft room. Bye for now!


Until Next Time-
~Shari

No comments: