Saturday, October 14, 2017

Gelli Christmas

Hello! Hope you get into your craft room a while this weekend! It is raining a LOT here in Chicagoland. Forecasting more than 3" before it ends, and we are already having sump pump issues. Uggh! Thankful the hubby is here to take care of that, so I can sneak away and work on some Christmas cards! hehe :)

I had my first set of Gelli prints I ever made laying around, and figured I should use them! This isn't typical Christmas colors (at least not for me), but lately I have been living on the artistic wild side, so why not? haha



I made a half dozen cards, using three different design ideas. I used the gelli prints for the background. I used the markers to draw outlines. and held the snowflake on with an eyelet. Pretty simple! What are you making today? Leave a comment and show us!


Until Next Time-
~Shari



No comments: