Monday, October 9, 2017

"stART With A Photo" ART Challenge #1

Hello! Welcome to our very first art challenge! Each Monday, I will post a photo with some color and word prompts, so you can stART your week with a challenge.

This is an "anything goes" art challenge (any format/medium). The purpose is just to give you a push to get creative- art, crafts, DIY projects. Just use the weekly photo, color scheme, and/or words to get you started. There is no right or wrong way. Does the photo remind you of something else? Provoke an emotion? Think outside of the box, and be sure to share your creations with us! There is a tab with the challenge rules, but the most important rule is to have fun! I would appreciate if you link back to my blog too.

stART with a Photo Challenge #1

For this first challenge, I thought I would share this photo of the hubby and me playing in the snow. I also figured these colors are great for Halloween too!


While I do love a snowy landscape, lately winter time is isolating for me as the snow keeps me stuck in the house. So this made me think of a desert, the exact opposite of snow! I long for a place where snow never makes me feel trapped, maybe a savanna like this-

the orange looks closer to the same color in person :) 

Enjoy yourself. Be creative. Share your link in the comments. 

Until Next Time-
~Shari

No comments: