Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Woot Woot!

I had a wonderful surprise this morning upon checking my Facebook news feed, and seeing that I won the challenge over at Color My Heart Color Dare Blog. (see my entry here)
Although they spelled my name wrong "art 4 assessibility", it was a nice surprise! For the record, every time I type "accessibility", I have to double-check the spelling too! LOL

Since my first challenge went so well, and I had an idea for a card, I thought I would try again.

So the new Challenge #264 over at Color Dare is this:
#264 Open -  Closes Oct 19th

This is my card for the challenge-




Pretty easy to make! 

Until Next Time
~Shari

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare...I like your layered stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the misspelling of your link...it has been corrected. So glad you came back with another very pretty layout with this color combination. . . thank you for sharing again.

    ReplyDelete