Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Two Card Challenges

Hello! I started doing Inktober which has been fun using a prompt to create a drawing. So, I decided to get into the craft room today and make some cards. I thought using some card challenges to help prompt me to create, would be fun! I tried two different challenges.

First I found the CASE(E) this sketch challenge #241 and made a card inspired by this sketch:


Here is my card-




Next, I found the Color Dare #263 at Color My Heart Color Dare where you have to create a card using all these colors-

Here is my card for this challenge-



Two very different looking birthday cards, and a fun way to think of a design!


Until Next Time
~Shari

3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the card, and you really balanced out all the colors so attractively. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I love the layered panels. Thank you for playing along with us on Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards...I like both of them. Hope you'll join us again at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete